The Benefits And Privileges Of Ranch Membership
Ranch Living That Fulfills Your Wildest Dreams
C Lazy U is one of the very few opportunities to celebrate the traditions of the American West from the moment you purchase your homesite. In fact, the ranch’s rare combination of world-class service and casual mountain elegance earned the Condé Nast Traveler Readers Choice Award for #3 resort in Colorado, #8 in the United States and #31st best resort in the World!
Ranch Membership allows your family to relax and take advantage of all the amenities and programs available at the C Lazy U Ranch, including private concierge service, where each member’s needs are specifically catered to.
- Access to the working ranch with over 200 ranch-owned horses, tack room, a 12,000-square foot heated indoor riding arena and unlimited access to the horseback riding program.
- Members can enjoy the historic C Lazy U Main Lodge that was built by hand in 1947 with logs milled from surrounding land.
- The Main Lodge at our Colorado dude ranch includes a formal dining room, bar, living room, outside patio with fireplace, card room, and other amenities.
- Members are also given access to the C Lazy U Patio House with pool, hot tub, fully-equipped fitness center, Orvis fly fishing room, business center, personal concierge, living and dining rooms, and outdoor gathering areas.
- The new full service C Lazy U Spa located on Willow Creek is a great amenity for Members to relax and enjoy western pampering provided by our caring team of spa professionals.
- Dining privileges are granted to Members in any one of our three dining areas: Main Lodge – formal dining; Patio House – casual dining; and Woodsie Grill – outdoor dining with breath-taking views. In-home services are also available.
- Each Member will have the ability to take advantage of the Member Services Program which includes: housekeeping, landscaping, ranch hand services, home maintenance services, grocery and liquor delivery, shuttle services, vehicle fueling, home check and inspection services, and more.
- Members are also welcome to take advantage of Personalized Member Services that includes lodging reservations, dinner reservations, spa reservations, on and off ranch activity planning, obtaining tickets to events, transportation and car rentals, shipping needs, and business assistance, such as copies, fax and internet access.
- Members will have the ability to enroll their children in the supervised and structured Children’s Program, which includes a horseback riding program that teaches children horsemanship and outdoor appreciation. The program is structured week to week for children age 3 to 17 but can be taken advantage of daily. The program also includes fishing, camping, rafting, and other various activities.
- Members have access to a wide variety of holiday parties that everyone on ranch can enjoy on a seasonal basis. There are also member-specific events and parties.
- Private fly fishing is available to Members on Willow Creek and is a short walk from ranch headquarters.
- Members are also welcome to enjoy tennis, trap shooting, mountain biking, hiking, cross country and downhill skiing, sledding, and ice skating and if that isn’t enough you have 8,500 acres of secluded and pristine Rocky Mountain Wilderness to explore.
- And finally, the friendship and courtesy of the C Lazy U family of employees which keeps members and guests coming back year after year.
About C Lazy U Ranch
- premier Colorado ranch real estate -
The C Lazy U Ranch was established in 1919 as a guest ranch.
Over 100 years later, the Ranch has managed to maintain the original traditions of the West - and guests still come back year after year to enjoy this remarkable property.
In an effort to preserve and acquire more land, the C Lazy U decided to release the first phase of resort real estate homesites, known as The Homesteads. With these, the Ranch introduced the Membership Program. The Homesteads were such a huge success that Dexter Meadows and Dexter Ridge (both vacation real estate communities) soon followed. In June of 2009 the final two communities were released, completing the master plan and linking the five communities.
In 2010 the Ranch formed C Lazy U Ranch Realty, LLC to assist our members with selling their ranch properties. This allows the Ranch to provide superior service to our Members and help them facilitate their real estate transactions. C Lazy U Ranch Realty offers Colorado land for sale and mountain homes for sale, all of which include membership at the C Lazy U Guest Ranch.